Apprentice Installation Technician
Our client is a Multinational Telecommunications Company. We are now recruiting for an Apprentice Installation Technician to join their team in London.
The Level 3 Information Communication Technician apprenticeship programme that we are offering, will allow you to kick-start your career in an industry that is constantly evolving, dynamic and transformational.
The steps you take will provide you with valuable first-hand experience, knowledge, skills and qualification to help really drive your career forward. We are here to guide and support you every step of the way!
Job Title: Apprentice Installation Technician
Apprenticeship Course: Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Apprenticeship Duration: Approx. 15 months + EPA
You will travel to customer sites mainly within the M25.
Working Hours: Onsite start time of between 08:30 – 09:00 with an onsite finish of up to 17:00
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
• You be working in team environment where you will perform your tasks with supervision to check, validate, commission, install/power equipment and test company services across a wide range of technologies and customer sites
• Instrumental in realising the Service Delivery pipeline
• Hit regular MRR/NPS/KPI targets.
• Includes out of hours working
• Build good working relationships with internal and external departments within SD and beyond, thus supporting the SD revenue drive and wider company initiatives.
• Commitment to all aspects of quality improvement
• Work with a minimum of supervision to deliver digital and voice services to a demanding business customer base using mainly fibre optic technology.
• Execute Customer and Node Installations, with flexibility for conducting in and out of hours work to meet customer demands
• Technically validate orders and circuit routing ensuring they are in a ready to go
• Quality conscious to continually improve the quality of customer site installations
• Attend training sessions and secondments to learn about the company’s ethics and standards, network technologies and the service delivery process.
• Provide excellent customer service when interacting with clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
• Adhere to health and safety regulations and guidelines
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
• Aspiration to build a career in Telecommunications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Business-minded and customer-orientated
• Planning and problem solving mindset
• Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work remotely in a global team
• MS applications - Word, Excel
• Full driving license required
• For insurance purposes, candidates must be aged 19+
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.
Full driving license required
For insurance purposes, candidates must be aged 19+
We help employers develop their best talent and inspire the next generation through apprenticeships, mentoring and training, we’re plugging the UK’s digital skills gap to provide a workforce for the future.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
The ITP are working on behalf of a third party to advertise their vacancy. By submitting your CV, you agree to be contacted by The ITP and your information to be passed on to a third party.