Apprentice Service Delivery Co ordinator
Our client is recruiting for an Apprentice Service Delivery Co-ordinator to join their team in London.
The Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship programme that we are offering, will allow you to kick-start your career in an industry that is constantly evolving, dynamic and transformational.
The steps you take will provide you with valuable first-hand experience, knowledge, skills and qualification to help really drive your career forward. We are here to guide and support you every step of the way!
Job Title: Apprentice Service Delivery Co-ordinator
Apprenticeship Course: Level 3 Customer Service Specialist
Apprenticeship Duration: Approx. 15-18 months + EPA
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Ensuring smooth delivery of services to our customers during the Service Delivery lifecycle by pro-actively tracking orders, and communicating with internal teams, external suppliers, & customers in order to satisfy the business needs.
• Provides an order management function to support the company’s day to day business including order tracking, delivery co-ordination, maintenance of customer data and supplier management
• Manages a pipeline of customer orders, tracking them from inception through to delivery.
• Proactively updates customers on the progress of their orders up to the point of handover
• Ensures that customer expectations are set within defined timescales and ensures services are delivered in line with those expectations
• Gathers technical information from the customer and ensures that order handling systems are kept up to date with customer specific information
• Acts as the 1st level of escalation for customer orders
• Schedules and allocates all work for the configuration engineers including installations, modifications, emergency work and out of hours requests
• Collates feedback from engineers about installations, and updates stakeholders
• Responsible for generating Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reports
• Undertakes process gap analysis to find potential areas of improvement
Key Performance Indictors
Customer: We deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
• Understands what ‘service’ must be provided to customers and delivers this flawlessly
• Follows through on customer enquiries, requests or complaints – making sure that the customer has received a response even if not responding in person
Ownership: We take ownership of our actions and our company’s commitments
• Keeps all promises they make, always delivering to agreed deadlines
• Hands over work that is complete, accurate and of high quality, to ensure that no re-work or questioning is required, minimising disruptions in our ability to deliver
Leadership: We demonstrate leadership, always striving to be the best at whatever we do
• Drives own personal development to gain the right skills and experience to be able to perform their job to the highest standard
• Models honesty, openness, integrity and ethical behaviour
Teamwork: We put teamwork at the heart of our business, working with others to achieve success
• Punctual and prepared for meetings, contributing opinions, ideas and questions to improve the outcome of the meeting
• Develops and uses methods to share information on their role with others within their team, ensuring that everyone understands how to work together
• Shares responsibility and provides support when necessary
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
• Impressive communication skills are required (written and verbal)
• Excellent attention to detail is imperative
• Methodical and highly organised with the ability to prioritise
• Enthusiasm for customer service and a desire to learn and develop new skills in the Telco/Technology Services industry.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.
We help employers develop their best talent and inspire the next generation through apprenticeships, mentoring and training, we’re plugging the UK’s digital skills gap to provide a workforce for the future.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
The ITP are working on behalf of a third party to advertise their vacancy. By submitting your CV, you agree to be contacted by The ITP and your information to be passed on to a third party.