IT Technical Sales Apprentice
What are the chances?! Whilst you were searching for us, we were looking for you!
Our client is recruiting for an IT Technical Sales Apprentice to join their team in Richmond.
The Level 3 IT Technical Sales apprenticeship programme that we are offering, will allow you to kick-start your career in an industry that is constantly evolving, dynamic and transformational.
The steps you take will provide you with valuable first-hand experience, knowledge, skills and qualification to help really drive your career forward. We are here to guide and support you every step of the way!
‘We all know the real world of work can be challenging and throw up problems and hurdles just when you don’t need them. That’s why we’ve created a culture that works for the real world: real people to real people, ready to help, at any time of day. Because that’s what makes us human.
We know in the real world, there is seldom a standard business with a standard answer for the comms packages you need, so we’ll treat you like a real individual. If your circumstances change, we make it as easy for you to flex mid contract. If we can get you a better deal, we’ll tell you. If we can’t, we’re honest and will tell you upfront.
From day one of your business, ‘how’ you do, not just ‘what’ you do, is a principle you were founded on. That’s why we fit to your way, not the other way round.’
Job Title: IT Technical Sales Apprentice
Apprenticeship Course: Level 3 IT Technical Sales
Apprenticeship Duration: Approx. 12 months
Location: Richmond, TW10
Working Hours: 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday
Salary: £14,000 per annum plus commission
Role and Responsibilities
• To identify, qualify and develop new business prospects
• You will be responsible for promoting the company portfolio of products and services including Connectivity, Corporate Mobile, Telephony and Unified Communications
• To participate in lead generation activity including cold calling
• To support and devise sales activity campaigns working the Sales Director for support
• Identify, cultivate focused data to support sales strategies
• Support the Sales Director in key projects relating to new business, existing clients and renewals
• Generating leads and cold calling prospective customers
• Consulting clients on the company portfolio and services provided
• Identify and enrich an agreed set of data that supports the overall sales strategies and key projects
• Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales, along with regular activity reporting
• Ensuring that sales and KPI targets are achieved
• Working on sales campaigns to increase market share, raising awareness of the company brand and technology
• Achieving personal and career advancement goals in line with the company
• Active utilisation of LinkedIn as a social selling tool
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
• Looking to enter the Sales environment
• Can-do attitude, high achievement drive and a natural aptitude for sales
• Hard working individual with excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated with the drive and determination to succeed
• Able to multi task and work well under pressure
• Self-motivated, proactive and discipline
• Eager to learn and develop
• Organised and disciplined
‘We’re still a fairly small company, but with big ambitions, and you will be joining a small close knit and dynamic team. As is the lot of many small companies, everyone who joins us needs to be ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out duties that are not technically part of their job description. There’s never a boring day!’
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.
We help employers develop their best talent and inspire the next generation through apprenticeships, mentoring and training, we’re plugging the UK’s digital skills gap to provide a workforce for the future.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.