IT Technical Sales Apprentice
Our client is recruiting for an Apprentice IT Technical Sales Apprentice to join their team in Chelmsford
The Level 3 IT Tech Sales apprenticeship programme that we are offering, will allow you to kick-start your career in an industry that is constantly evolving, dynamic and transformational.
The steps you take will provide you with valuable first-hand experience, knowledge, skills and qualification to help really drive your career forward. We are here to guide and support you every step of the way!
This Company owns and operates a number of established distribution platforms and they offer a full range of services and support for their customers, making it easy to discover the right products and technology for their needs.
Job Title: IT Technical Sales Apprentice
Apprenticeship Course: Level 3 IT Tech Sales
Apprenticeship Duration:15 Months
Location: Chelmsford, CM2 6UN
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Salary: £15,000 to 16,000 – depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage our vendor portfolio
• Ensure incoming sales enquiries are converted into sales orders
• Actively manage existing accounts to ensure repeat business and develop cross and upselling
• opportunities within those companies
• Liaise with internal departments to facilitate the above. This will include Marketing, Operations and
• Meet or exceed Service level agreements set by management
• Adhere to the Companies’ requirements for maintaining CRM and other systems.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company products and services
• To provide line management with reports and/or information, as required.
• Offer excellent customer service via phone and email
• Build customer and supplier relationships
• Negotiation with suppliers/manufacturers
• Dealing with courier companies in relation to customer orders
• Dealing with phone enquiries in relation to customer orders and stock
• Managing customer service inbox and ticketing systems
• Processing Customer details on various customer portals
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
You will be well versed in full solution sales displaying consultative sales with clear sales structure
Inspiring to a dynamic and engaged workforce.
Self-Analytical you are growing, developing and constantly challenging yourself
A valid UK driving licence and passport, as travel to events may occasionally be required
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.
We help employers develop their best talent and inspire the next generation through apprenticeships, mentoring and training, we’re plugging the UK’s digital skills gap to provide a workforce for the future.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
The ITP are working on behalf of a third party to advertise their vacancy. By submitting your CV, you agree to be contacted by The ITP and your information to be passed on to a third party.