Technical Sales Advisor Apprentice
Our client is recruiting for a Technical Sales Advisor Apprentice to join their team in Huddersfield.
The Level 3 IT Tech Sales apprenticeship programme that we are offering, will allow you to kick-start your career in an industry that is constantly evolving, dynamic and transformational.
The steps you take will provide you with valuable first-hand experience, knowledge, skills and qualification to help really drive your career forward. We are here to guide and support you every step of the way!
We are an IP Communications Distributor, operating in the business to business market of telecoms and connectivity. Operating for over 20 years within the tech space and growing year on year.
We are now looking to expand our inbound only route to market by recruiting, training and developing an SDR into a Business Development Manager. You can expect one to one training from onboarding referral customers, farming these customers. Identifying ideal fit clients, training on researching to find the correct points of entry and presenting and closing customers.
Job Title: Technical Sales Advisor Apprentice
Apprenticeship Course: Level 3 IT Tech Sales
Apprenticeship Duration: 15 months
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
Salary: £10,004.80 per annum
Role and Responsibilities
• Learning our systems and Process’
• Handling courier queries
• Processing of quotes and orders
• Responding to customer queries and requirements via telephone and email
• Learning more about IP Comms Technology
• Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
• Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
• Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
• Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
• Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
• Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
• Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
• Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
• Order Progress / Customer service
After the first 6 months you will also have the opportunity to get involved in;
• Helping managing relationships of our suppliers and manufacturers - full training provided
• Helping managing a set of specifically assigned accounts, including but not limited to relationship management, quotations etc.
What you will receive:
• Competitive Salary increasing after fisrt 6 months and again at 12 months
• Bonus opportunity after 6 months
• Pension contribution
• 4 weeks Paid Holiday increasing with service
• Opportunities to participate in company schemes such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Continued training to enable development and promotion opportunities
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a young dynamic company that has aspirations to continue the impressive growth.
We hire apprentices with the hope that you will stay and grow within the company once you have finished their course. Many of our current first line and senior roles started as apprentices and have stayed with us for many years.
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
• Driven to succeed
• Interested in technology
• The role will be developed into with regular reviews ensuring the successful candidate has the support to be on track with their progression.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.
We help employers develop their best talent and inspire the next generation through apprenticeships, mentoring and training, we’re plugging the UK’s digital skills gap to provide a workforce for the future.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
The ITP are working on behalf of a third party to advertise their vacancy. By submitting your CV, you agree to be contacted by The ITP and your information to be passed on to a third party.